Declaration of availability of the opoleplus.pl website
The Opole City Hall undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the opoleplus.pl website.
- Website publication date: 2022-08-05
- Date of last significant update: 2022-08-05
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is compliant with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
Prepare an accessibility statement
- The declaration was made on: 2022-08-05
- The statement was last reviewed on: 2022-08-05
The declaration was made on the basis of a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
- Katarzyna Muszyńska is responsible for examining comments and requests.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 77 54 17 507
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital availability of the website or its element,
- request access to unavailable information in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or page element to which the request relates,
- indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns the provision of unavailable information in an alternative form.
The application should be considered immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If it is not possible to ensure access within this period or to provide access in an alternative form, it should take place no later than 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
Failure to meet these deadlines and refusal to fulfill the request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or e-mail to the following address:
- Supervisory body: Mayor of the City of Opole
- Address: ul. Rynek 1A, 45-015 Opole
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 774511800
A complaint may also be submitted to the Ombudsman.